Vinegar is commonly used in kitchen, but Apple cider vinegar is a special type of vinegar, which is prepared by fermentation of apples. Vinegar is used for pickling, to preserve food for few days and also in preparation of some dishes and salads. According to researchers, Apple Cider Vinegar has many health benefits. These days it is used commonly for weight loss. It is used in diabetes and blood pressure patients and also helps to get rid of digestion problems.
- It helps to neutralize the acid production in body. Improper diet leads to more acid production in stomach which causes gas, burning sensation, headache, nausea etc. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to reduce this acid.
- It improves digestion.
- It helps to detoxify liver and allows smooth transition of blood.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in potassium and therefore helps to relieve symptoms of sinus and allergies such as runny nose etc.
- It reduces fatigue and improves memory.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in weight loss.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural astringent, which helps to clean poisonous toxins on skin. It also helps to treat sunburn.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has many vitamins, Beta keratins, pectin and minerals such as potassium, sodium, and magnesium, phosphorous which are essential to our body.
Medicinal use of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cold & fever- Equal quantities (1tablespoon) of apple cider vinegar honey and warm water should be mixed and consumed thrice a day.
- Indigestion- 1 glass warm water should be mixed with 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar and taken before meals. It aids in proper digestion.
- High cholesterol- Daily consumption of apple cider helps to control triglyceride levels in blood.
- Weight loss- 2 spoons apple cider vinegar mixed in half glass water consumed daily for 12 weeks helps to reduce weight.
- Infection- Apple Cider Vinegar has antiseptic properties which help to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
- It has many essential minerals which help to make bones strong.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has many nutrients. It can be used a natural hair conditioner which makes hair smooth and shiny.
Apple Cider Vinegar consumed daily benefits the body as a tonic. Two spoons Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with honey should be taken daily in the morning to provide essential nutrients to the body.