- Dried figs are very rich in potassium, calcium, manganese, copper, fibre and vitamin K.
- These helps in lowering/ controlling blood pressure which helps to control hypertension.
- Figs prevent constipation. These are rich in calcium hence increases bone density.
- Potassium in figs counteracts the loss of urinary calcium.
- Figs are really beneficial for menopausal woman.
- This dry fruit is an excellent tonic for weak people suffering from cracks in lips, tongue and mouth.
their explanation RAISINS
- These are nutritious dried fruits.
- Raisins help giving relief in constipation.
- This dry fruit provides us a lot of energy as they are full of fructose and glucose.
- Raisins are rich source of vitamin A.
- Calcium is present in good proportion which helps bone development.
- Contains considerable amount of iron which helps directly helps in treating anemia.
- A good source of potassium and magnesium, which are effective in reducing acidity.
- Raisins contain polyphenolic phtonutrients which have antioxidants properties, which are very good for ocular health.
- These are rih in monosaturated fats that lower cholesterol levels.
- Pistachios contain potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, vitamin B6 and thiamine.
- This dried fruit is rich in nutrients like arginine that are thought to reduce hardening of arteries.
indicadores para opções binarias CASHEWNUTS
- When eaten in moderation, cashews are a healthy diet food.
- Cashews are power food which has protein, fiber, potassium, magnesium, selenium, iron and zinc.
- It helps to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Contains healthy monosaturated fat that promotes good cardiovascular health.
- Has high copper content that helps to attain greater flexibility in blood vessels, bones and joints.
- These are rich in antioxidants.
- When eaten in moderation are effective in weight management giving high energy density and high amount of dietary fibre.
- Helps develop bone and connective tissue.
find out here ALMONDS
- When eaten in moderation are the perfect combination of iron, copper, phosphorous and vitamin B1.
- Almonds help in formation of new blood cells and raises haemoglobin levels.
- Proven to increase brain vitality.
- Contain proteins which are good for muscle building.
- Almonds are cholesterol lowering food.
- Has powerful nutrients like proteins, dietary fibre, monosaturated fatty acids and vitamin E which helps combat degenerative diseases like heart diseases and diabetes.
hookup culture in college APRICOTS
- Apricots are not only tasty but contain several nutrients that promote good health.
- Helps cure ailments like constipation, indigestion, anemia
- Are very high in vitamin A.
- These are good source of fibre hence prevents constipation.
- Beta-carotene and lycopene in apricots protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Serve as a great addition to one’s diet as they are full of vitamins, minerals, proteins and antioxidants.
- Great source of omega-3 fatty acids which are a special type of protective fat the body cannot manufacture.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
- Contains essential amino acid I-arginine, which helps to keep inner walls of blood vessels smooth.