1. Kale is unusually high in fiber, making it very filling while also being very low in calories.
2. Kale has enormous amounts of absorbable calcium, which may help prevent osteoporosis.
3. Kale is very high in beta-carotene, believed by nutritionists to ward off cancer, heart disease, and certain age-related chronic diseases.
4. Kale also possesses carotenoids that helps protect the eyes from UV rays and the formation of cataracts.
5. Kale is high in vitamin B6 and folic acid which help build the body’s own antioxidant defense system.
www.viance.com ~ Lose weight the way nature intended~